AWESOME DESCENT. STEEP CLIMBS? YES, PLEASE!
The Turbo Levo is a full-fledged trail bike. We’ve increased the reach, kept the chainstays nice and short, and kept the center of gravity low. Next, we slacked the head angle for safer descents and steepened the seat angle to improve efficiency on steep climbs.
MORE POWER, MORE RANGE
The Turbo Levo’s Specialized 2.1 motor amplifies your pedal input by a staggering 410%. Our M2 batteries give you plenty of range. In addition, our Mission Control app can perform battery management automatically, making sure your battery lasts as long as you need it. More power. More kilometers per battery charge. More experiences on the trail.
• Aluminum frame with sidearm design made from our M5 aluminum alloy.
• Smoothest and most powerful motor on the market.
• FOX Float 36 Rythm fork offers 160mm travel.
- The Levo’s main frame and rear triangle are machined from M5 aluminum alloy, it features an asymmetric design and our 29 Trail Geometry, giving it just the right balance of performance and comfort. We designed this bike to shred, and that means giving the Levo a low bottom bracket, long top tube, and short chainstays. We’ve also optimized the kinematics of the frame to make the suspension more supple on small bumps, yet the frame is perfectly able to handle the big bumps perfectly without bottoming out.
- The Specialized 2.1 motor represents the pinnacle of e-bike motor technology. The new motor is more efficient, 15% smaller and 11% lighter than its predecessor. The bike has many other features that no other e-bike comes close to, such as fantastic heat management, a double freewheel design that disengages the gearing at top speed and has no idle travel, and quiet, smooth and consistent performance – even at max power.
- The Turbo Levo’s Turbo Connect Unit (“TCU”) is more than an “on-off” button — it’s the brain of the bike. The TCU shows you the battery status and the power assist mode. It also communicates via ANT+ / Bluetooth® with our optional handlebar display to show even more information about your ride.
- The new Specialized M2 battery of this turbo bike has a capacity of 700 Wh, which increases the range by 40%. The battery is elegantly integrated into the bike and can be removed in a matter of seconds by loosening a single Allen screw.