WARRANTY & EXCHANGE POLICY
- All products carry manufacturer warranty only.
- The Cycle Hub would facilitate repair process by coordinating with the respective service centers. Warranty shall be limited to repairing or providing replacement of part/s through service partners, which are found to be defective and not the entire replacement of the product.
- Replacement or exchange of products should be approved by the manufacturer and is at the discretion of the manufacturer.
- In the event a product is approved for replacement, then the warranty is continued from the original product and will not be an extended warranty.
- In the event of repairs/replacement of any part/s of the unit, this warranty will thereafter continue and remain in force for the unexpired period of the warranty. Moreover, the time taken for repair/replacement and in transit whether under the warranty or otherwise shall not be excluded from the warranty period.
- The company or its authorized service center or service dealer, reserves the right to retain any part/s or components replaced at its discretion in the event of a defect noticed in the equipment during the warranty period, hence customer cannot demand the parts to be returned back.
- Warranty is not available for FOC items & packaging accessories (exceptions to be handled by category department separately).
- The warranty does not cover demonstration/installation of the product purchased.
- The warranty does not cover accessories external to the system.
- The warranty is local UAE warranty unless offered and mentioned on warranty card additionally for international coverage.
THIS WARRANTY IS NOT APPLICABLE IN ANY OF THE FOLLOWING CASES:
- Defects or malfunctions caused by damage resulting from improper care, misuse or abuse of the product, or operation of the product contrary to the instructions contained in the owner’s manual.
- Defects caused by improper use as determined by the company personnel.
- Modification or alteration of any nature is made in the electrical circuitry or physical construction of the set.
- Installation/repair work is carried out by persons/agency other than authorized by the company.
- Site (premises where the product is kept) conditions do not confirm to the recommended operating conditions of the machine. Damage caused by overcharging and wrong voltage burnouts.
- The original serial number is removed, obliterated or altered from the machine or cabinet.
- Damage or defect caused by accident, sand, water, sweat or battery leakage.
- Damage caused during transportation or mail by customer.
- Product is tampered, modified, repaired or attempted to repair by unauthorized service personnel.
- Model name and serial number on the warranty card does not match the product, or if they are altered, removed or mutilated.
- Device improper working due to some software installation, customized settings, antivirus & lack of know how is not covered in scope of warranty.
EXCHANGE / RETURN POLICY (7 DAYS EXCHANGE)
- Product should be returned within 7 days of purchase in original packed condition.
- Customers need to produce original The Cycle Hub Invoices during the time of return.
- If the product is purchased has a bundle, then the entire bundle (FOC’s /GV’s/accessories etc.) need to be returned.
- Return shall be made according to method of payment as used in invoicing. Further in case of credit card, refund will be made in the same credit card which has been used at the time of invoicing.
- No cash refunds, upon approval sales returns, only credit notes will be issued.
- If the product packing is opened, but only if the product is un-used, then a 15% restocking fees would apply. Customer would be issued a credit note with 15% deduction from the actual product value. If the product is used, then customer will be eligible for a normal warranty repair.
- Personal care items etc. are not applicable for exchange. Products from value corner (Sales) are not applicable for exchange.
- The product must be in its original packing condition (including instruction manual and all accessories) which means it is unworn, unopened from shrink wrap or seal opened, unused and in its original condition. If the conditions are satisfied, customer would be issued credit note for equivalent value.
- Expired credit note/Gift vouchers will not be accepted after validity date. Exceptions, if any will attract validation charges as applicable.
- In case credit card payment exceeds AED2000 it is mandatory to take copy of the customer’s ID (Emirates ID card or Driving License or Passport) This is required even for the transactions where PIN has been entered.
PRICES AND AVAILABILITY ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE